Blogging With John Chow Full Review Plus Marlow’s Bonus Package
Blogging With John Chow Review
Hey, Marlow here,
And you’re reading my uncensorted review of what I really thought about Blogging With John Chow.
Note: That this a review though, if you’re looking for The Official Blogging With John Chow Website Then Click Here.
Why am I writing this? Well, I am writing this because when I was thinking about purchasing Blogging With John Chow. I was really interested in learning more about blogging and since their weren’t many real reviews around I decided to create one of my own.
But be warned though, that I will be sharing with you the good points and bad points of the product as well as my personal experiences with it. So if that is something you may not want to hear then you may as well leave now.
First of all- What Exactly Is Blogging With John Chow?
Blogging With John Chow is a step-by-step system of how John Chow makes money from his blog by just working an average of two hours a day. John Chow, one of the biggest bloggers in the world, has set up this course so that anyone can follow it and be able to turn their blog into a business. A blog is a diary-style type website that is on the internet, where you can basically talk about anything that interests you or anything you just want to share with the world.
My Blogging With John Chow Review and Experiences With The Product
I originally was interested in Blogging With John Chow because I wanted to learn how I could make my blog better and how I could get more targeted traffic to it.
While I was taking the Blogging With John Chow course I came across I alot of information. Inside the course, John Chow talks alot about writing quality content for your blog, how to choose hot topics to talk about on your blog, branding your blog, how to create a quality newsletter and give value to your list, and how and when to correctly monetize your blog.
All the information provided is very insightful and the content provided is very well-written and informative and John Chow has made sure to keep the readers engaged by making the content very easy to follow and interesting. Blogging With John Chow has an in-depth and updated version of what you need to do to correctly backlink and build SEO on your blog. Far too many courses have outdated information on backlinking and SEO, and personally this is one part of the course I enjoyed the most besides list building and content creation.
Additionally, In the course John Chow teaches you the big blogging mistakes along with what to do correctly in every module. A lot of courses just tell you what to do and leave out what not to do. But Blogging With John Chow tells you exactly what you need to do to ensure that you will do everything correctly.
“Another interesting thing that John Chow provides is a thirty day action plan, which is very helpful because he provides so much information that many people probably wouldn’t even know where to start.”
I was also able to learn alot of information from Blogging With John Chow. I found out many ways that I could market my blog and find out topics to discuss that I didn’t even know about before. I was also able to find out all the mistakes I was doing and now I have learned how I can improve the readability of my blog and give my visitors more value.
The Bad Points
- In the ‘Blogging Done For You’ upsell you will have to brush up the articles and give them your own touch.
- You need money to start, not alot though and this system requires you to work on your website and alot of dedication from you. But don’t be discouraged though, if you stick to something you are passionate about you will be successful.
The Good Points
- John Chow offers to install WordPress on your blog for you if you do not feel entirely comfortable doing it yourself, this is very newbie friendly, and the best part is that its free.
- John Chow provides a bonus video in the course which reinstates what is actually in the Blogging With John Chow course for those of you who are visual learners this could help you tremendously.
- Blogging With John Chow has an automation empire module upsell which talks about how to affordably outsource your work so that you can get the most out of your blog.
- John Chow offers a ‘Blogging Done For You’ upsell for those of you who don’t want to create websites from scratch. You will be able to get graphics, articles, and products that have already been created in various niches and be able to concentrate more on marketing your blogs.
Blogging With John Chow isn’t some get rich quick system that helps you generate millions over night, that stuff just exists in fantasies and fairy tales.
Blogging With John Chow is a course about how you can bring your passion to life, while making income from doing what you love. And yes it does require you to do work. Overall, Blogging With John Chow is one of the most impressive and complete products that I have seen in a long time.
When you look past all of the nice graphics and flashy sales page about ‘Blogging this and Blogging that’ Blogging With John Chow is just a simple yet effective system about bringing your passion to life, and that’s a sure win for anyone who wants to make money online by doing the thing that they love, no matter what your experience is.